As part of the rebrand, P.I. Works has revamped and redesigned its official webpage, www.piworks.net. It has also embarked on an extensive transformation of its entire product portfolio, with a host of newly added capabilities including enhanced customer-centric features, automation beyond radio networks, open architectures and AI-based automation tools.
The announcement also comes with the renaming of the company’s popular product family, uSON to P.I. Works EVO Platform™. Synonymous with EVOlution, the new identity is aimed at representing the company’s vision to drive the zero-touch evolution of mobile networks, through its integrated and AI-based network management portfolio for radio access, transport and core networks.
Thanks to its scalable architecture and easily accessible Open APIs, the P.I. Works EVO Platform™ circumvents vendor lock-in and empowers operators to effortlessly develop their own automation use-cases, providing them with utmost flexibility and interoperability. As a cutting-edge network management solution, the suite also features advanced automation techniques, which in turn power all complementary P.I. Works products that run on the platform. It offers operators the ability to perform advanced data correlation from multiple systems and take preemptive network management actions.
Lineup of complementary products that run on the P.I. Works EVO Platform™:
- EXA, which stands for Extreme Automation and provides multi-vendor automation capabilities for all network technologies.
- VantagePM, a vendor agnostic and no-code, end-to-end network performance management solution, with state-of-the-art interactive dashboards and anomaly detection functionalities.
- Experia, a customer experience and service quality monitoring solution, equipped with an integrated and highly precise geolocation engine
- SmartPlan, an AI-based network design and planning solution, that enables multi-dimensional investment planning using network and business data.
- Configurex, an automated parameter configuration and on-demand network audit solution.
- Inspection, a scalable network tuning, troubleshooting and optimization solution.
Başar Akpınar, CEO and Co-Founder of P.I. Works, said “Our fifteenth-year anniversary marks an important milestone in the history of both our company and the industry. The rebranding of our corporate identity and the P.I. Works EVO Platform™ has set us on the frontier of innovation in telecoms, with an upgraded product portfolio featuring newly added automation capabilities, Open APIs, and an integrated suite of products - all of which are essential for the seamless operations of highly complex and sophisticated networks.”
Djakhongir Siradjev, Engineering Director at P.I. Works, said “With the P.I. Works EVO Platform™, OpenRAN and OEM vendor technologies for 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G networks can be easily and effectively managed; enabling traditional and next-generation network technologies to co-exist, and accelerating the evolution of mobile networks. Leveraging this platform enables operators to expedite the launch of innovative mobile services, and reduce potential time to market.”
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.